Missing menus

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Mar 2 10:08:11 GMT 2017

Le 02/03/2017 à 10:36, Derek Keats a écrit :
> Awesome, thanks... let me know if I can help in any way.

result:

installed ubuntu 16.10 in virtualbox, all defaults (safe 28Gb dynamic disk)

download digikam appimage, run it, take all by default

enlarge a bit the display up to 1268x1024

download random image (the ones from Gilles)

open images in digikam. opening using then closing the editor I still
see the top menu in the main digikam windows

http://dodin.org/owncloud/index.php/s/3h9UfYYVRfw7mII

I don't see it in the editor menu but don't need it

may I try some other thing?

jdd