midi controller

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Wed Jun 14 19:04:51 BST 2017

One of the darktable developers had started on midi support for that application. The problem is that you need some sort of midi translation service that'll take the midi knobs and sliders values and apply them to the modules.

This does not exist so far as I know, for any photo application in the Free Software world. I'd certainly love to be wrong though, as I do some music production and having physical knobs is just so nice.

Best,
Mica