can't find the locations-map for an image

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Jul 2 20:39:51 BST 2017

Hello,

I use(d) this feature only very once in a while, but now I wanted to see
where exactly a mobile phone image was taken. But I could not find the
icon or menu-entry for this feature anymore... Google (as almost always)
only gives me outdated information about digikam 2 etc....

I Use Version 5.5.0
KDE Frameworks 5.21.0
Qt 5.5.1 (kompiliert gegen 5.5.1)
Das xcb Fenstersystem

Somehow digikam must be able to read the geotags, because when I click
on "map" (Karte) in the menu, the images are positioned correct. Also
the "Extras -> Geolokalisierung bearbeiten" (edit geo localisation?) in
the right sidebar shows the coordinates of the image.

But what I am looking for is that map that was shown with the precise
Position of one image (one could choose between google and another
provider...).

Where can I find that?

Thanks for hints!

Daniel