Is thunderbird and gmail a good option to use the digikam mailing list ?

Jack Marxer jmarxer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:46:58 GMT 2017

Hi Dan,

I find the mailing list almost totally useless compared to a forum.
Searching for help on
a specific topic is impossible unless I have previously saved all the
emails, for example.

Forums and Wikis seem to be easily searchable with Google and almost always
provide
sufficient assistance to deal with problems I've encountered.

Since DigiKam is not useful on a smartphone, I don't understand why having
access to
news and help for it must be usable on a smartphone.

Your generous offer to set up a forum is most welcome. I hope you are able
to do it.

Jack