"open with..." does not work for kuickshow, why?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:34:26 GMT 2017

...or more simpler way, is to use my daily AppImage Linux Bundle with
current implementation (next 5.5.0)

AppImage permit to run digiKam WITHOUT install it. This can be used in
parallel than installed version from RPM.

AppImage do not install something in your computer. All is loaded in memory
through Fuse file system.

Last AppImage for Linux is here :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

I will update this evening the bundle with last Maik commit.