How Do I Rename an Album ???

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sun Feb 5 10:05:55 GMT 2017

I did ask about this last year. I have two albums which are actually
directory names on disk. Both properties and rename are greyed out, one
shows as Graphics1 and the other as /home/stuart/Work/Graphics, so you
can see this uses the full path where as the other simply uses the
directory name. What I wanted to do was rename the one which uses the
full path to just use the final part of the directory name ie. Grpahics.

It makes no sense that they are named differently as the are both
directories in the Work folder. This is on Linux (obviously). How on
earth did this happen?

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org