Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:20:49 BST 2016

I made some other tests and find out an interesting thing.

If I open showfoto5 directly from command line (without edit command from
digikam) it works correctly, the menus are there. I can open an image and
edit it without problems. The same if I right click on an image and choose
open with Showfoto5.

That does not make sense to me.