metadata for xcf files

Flavio Cardone fcardone at tlen.pl
Sun Oct 9 16:03:58 BST 2016

If anyone else is interested, it does work, I can edit the creation date
with a text editor and it stays. Now, considering Digikam already
creates XMP files on its own and it able to write the geolocation to
them, perhaps editing some of these attributes could be made directly by
Digikam in the future, without using the full metadata editor plugin
(which IMHO should still be able to edit XMP files as they are
format-independent).

Flavio