Pictures Don't Show in Digikam

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Nov 13 11:52:54 GMT 2016

I have just noticed something else that seems odd, in the left panel
where it now shows the number of pictures in brackets after the
directory name, for the problem directory it shows 450 pictures but
there are only 106 displayed, the directory has 517 files, of which 378
are JPG, 41 are CR2, 98 are markup

I have just created bug 372427 for this issue

Mick