UpdateSchemaFromV7ToV8 fails

Tim Scott Tim at trscott.me.uk
Sun Nov 13 11:34:17 GMT 2016

I get almost exactly the same error using Linux Mint 18 KDE. This was a
fresh install and the database was successfully restored so that I could
use Digikam4

When I tried to migrate to Digikam5 I got the same error as below. I
really really want to upgrade to Digikam5 but at the moment feel I can't
as my database is huge and I can't face reassigning all the tags.

I'm unwilling to do the process again to provide more details as it took
over two hours to restore the db again so that Digikam4 could read it
but the messages were the same.

Tim