Which datetime is used for sorting? Modifying Date/Time Original?

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Sun Nov 6 17:27:51 GMT 2016

which of the Exif datetime values is used in the Digikam sort by date view?

On a recent trip I neglected to reset my camera for the new time zone. All of the file internal "original" date time stamps are off by nine hours.

What tool would you recommend for batch resetting of the time stamps?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity