Problems converting from sqlite to mysql

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 06:40:46 GMT 2016

Hi,

The Album duplication is certainly due to wrong collection path encoding
issue reported in bugzilla and only fixed with 5.3.0.

You have certainly a database backup to re-start the conversion. Please try
again with current 5.3.0, using AppImage bundle available here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

Take a care that one version is for Linux 32 bits and one others for Linux
64 bits. AppImage do not install anything on your computer. It's a stand
alone version, which must work on all Linux.

Best