[Digikam-users] Problem installing dependencies

Anton Mitlmeier bilderpiratoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:10:06 GMT 2016

Hello Gilles,
I'm using archlinux (manjaro - XFCE) and love digikam over all!
But since last Installation of my OS I got new 5.0 beta of digikam and only
the default theme.
I couldn't update with kdebase-workspace as before, it was running several
minutes but ended with errors...
Then I tried the old Version 4.14 and its the same.
Have I to wait for the new version of KDE or is there another option for us
manjaro's ?

Thank you