[Digikam-users] output device profile

Gerhard Hoogterp gerhard at frappe.xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 1 21:22:56 GMT 2016

Hi,

> if I'm right you have already a color printer. In fact you have also already
> choosen your sort(s) of printing sheets, all you have to do is downloading
> the
> matching icc-profile provided by the paper manufacturer. Matching means
> matching the combination of paper and printer.
> Feeding aunt google with "photo paper icc" will be a good start.

yeah, I was that far.. my system has all kinds of ICC files. The problem is
that the choice for an output profile is grayed out and not available.

So OR the profiles are not where digikam is expecting them for output devices
(But they are in the folders where digikam says its searching)
OR I'm missing something else..

Again, choosing my display profile is no problem, neither is the camera
profile. It's just the output device who doesn't want to play ball..

Gerhard

--
My blog: http://www.funsite.eu/