[Digikam-users] digiKam 5.0.0 from philip5 PPA missing icons

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:59:56 BST 2016

Hi

It's a dependency problem with my packages on non-kubuntu systems.

The missing icons are part of the breeze package suit in Ubuntu. I'm
troubleshooting how much of the breeze suit that is necessary. If you can
you could help testing how much of the packages are needed. If so install
one at a time to see what works for you in xubuntu (all the packages are
installed by default if you use kubuntu).

breeze-icon-theme
breeze-cursor-theme
kwin-style-breeze

Hopefully the first package here will solve your problem with strange
looking digikam 5 as the last package here (hopefully not needed) brings in
a lot of kde packages that I hope you can avoid.

/Philip