[Digikam-users] Canon Powershot G5X raw files not properly recognized?

Michael Eschweiler michael.eschweiler at web.de
Sun Jan 17 13:37:31 GMT 2016

Hi,

I thought .CR2 is always the same: I have an EOS 40D and an EOS 6D. The
Raw-Format of both is .CR2 and until now I did not have any problems...
Could it be a question of an incomplete transfer of the files from the
camera to the computer? (Some time ago I had a similar experience (tint)
and it was a transfer problem...)

Best regards,
Michael