[Digikam-users] Issue with size of Print Assistant window

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Feb 16 08:10:04 GMT 2016

On my wife's laptop running OpenSUSE Leap 42.1 the problem we have is
that the print assistant window cannot be resized so unless you maximise
it the buttons are hidden behind the panel at the bottom of the screen.
Now I know I can allow windows to cover the panel but this confuses my
wife and to be honest this window should open with the correct maximum
dimensions for the screen size and not go behind the bottom panel. Is
this a known bug or is there something else I can do to avoid having to
maximise it when I open it?

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk