[Digikam-users] Print Assistant

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 17:46:42 BST 2016

I have just tried to print a photo from digikam using the Print
Assistant and found that I am unable to select some of the paper sizes
supported by my printer, a Canon IP7250. I can load most of the normal
A4 type and Envelope sizes but it will not select 5x7 Borderless when I
click on it, which is what I wanted to use.

I have used Gimp to print the photo now as I wanted but still cannot get
it to allow that size either in the Print Assistant or just Print Images.

Anyone any ideas please?

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk