[Digikam-users] compilation error: libmarblewidget

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:02:54 BST 2015

sHi

I am trying to compile digikam 4.13 on debian stretch. When running the
bootstrap script I get the following error, even though I have the
packages "libmarble-dev" and "libmarbewidget-qt5-22" installed. It would
be great if you could point me to the actual problem here, because I am
stuck.

CMake Warning at extra/libkgeomap/CMakeLists.txt:24 (find_package):
   By not providing "FindMarble.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Marble", but
   CMake did not find one.
   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "M
   any of the following names:

     MarbleWidgetConfig.cmake
     marblewidget-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "MarbleWidget" to CMAKE_PRE
   "MarbleWidget_DIR" to a directory containing one of the ab
   "MarbleWidget" provides a separate development package or
   has been installed.

CMake Error at extra/libkgeomap/CMakeLists.txt:27 (find_pack
   By not providing "FindMarbleWidget.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_
   has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provi
   "MarbleWidget", but CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "M
   any of the following names:

     MarbleWidgetConfig.cmake
     marblewidget-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "MarbleWidget" to CMAKE_PRE
   "MarbleWidget_DIR" to a directory containing one of the ab
   "MarbleWidget" provides a separate development package or
   has been installed.

As a fix I added the two files in the attachment into
extras/libkgeomap/cmake/modules which got rid of the above errors, but
the following occured:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
LIBMARBLEWIDGET_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
     linked by target "kgeomap" in directory
/home/simon/Programme/Linux/source/digikam-4.13.0/extra/libkgeomap/libkgeomap

I tried to set the variable manually in the bootstrap script by adding
LIBMARBLEWIDGET_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ where the file
"libmarblewidget-qt5.so" is located, but that did not change anything.
Thanks in advance for any of your help.

Cheers,
Simon