[Digikam-users] Add exif data to more than 1 image?

Jürgen Blumenschein blumenschein at dokom.net
Thu May 21 12:45:43 BST 2015

I'm not quite shure and here in my office I can't verify it, but:

while importing images You can choose a "Vorlage" / template with
some personal informations about the photographer. That's my workflow.
I never proofed if its written to Exif or IPTC.

Gruß aus Bochum
Jürgen Blumenschein

Am 21.05.2015 um 12:11 schrieb Johannes Kapune:
> sorry I do not read to the end
>
> it exchanges but does not only add
>
> Johannes
>
> Am 21.05.2015 um 12:08 schrieb Johannes Kapune:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> I can choose a few pictures in Album sight (CTRL + left mouse
>> click) than choose at top of "information" template (here in
>> German it is called Vorlage  ;-)  ) make a change at copyright
>> or artist (one character add and after this delete immeditely
>> to highlite at the bottom "Anwenden") and hit "Anwenden"
>>
>> here it changes tags to all chosen  pictures.
>>
>> Johannes
>>
>> Am 21.05.2015 um 11:39 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I try to add some exif info (artist/copyright) to the
>>> existing metadata of edited files.
>>>
>>> If I use imgage/metadata/edit metadata it adds the new entry
>>> only to the first of the selected images.
>>>
>>> In batch process I found only how to apply IPTC-templates,
>>> but not exif.
>>>
>>> How can I add those exif metadata to a bunch of images at the
>>> same time (without destroying existing metadata, of course).
>>>
>>> Thanks for hints
>>>
>>> Daniel

- --
Jürgen Blumenschein, eMail: blumenschein at dokom.net
Homepage: http://huntington-info.eu/
Am Quartus 17
D-44149 Dortmund
Tel.: +49 231 7217321, Fax: +49 231 47690509
public key:
http://members.dokom.net/blumenschein/Juergen_Blumenschein_(0xC9358EBB
)_public_key.asc