[Digikam-users] Latest Lensfun Database

Bobber bobber at kc0dxf.net
Tue Mar 31 00:38:06 BST 2015

On 03/30/2015 12:09 PM, Torsten Bronger wrote:
> Download http://wilson.bronger.org/db/version_0.tar.bz2 and install
> its content over your local database. It is usually in
> /usr/share/lib/lensfun/. Tschö, Torsten.
I'm using Ubuntu but with Digikam 4.8 from a different ppa.  I found the
lensfun data (xml files) in /usr/share/lensfun/

I put the latest data in there but when I open Digikam, there is no data
available in any of the three fields: Make, Model, Lens.  But all of
these fields appear to be recognised by Digikam when I click Use Metadata.

Any ideas what is happening?

--
*Bobber*<http://kc0dxf.net/blog/>