[Digikam-users] DigiKam and ACDSee

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 10:29:26 GMT 2015

Alan,

We need to investigate.

Please open a file in bugzilla explaining well the problem. Link to
test images. This is important.

This will be analyzed by a student while this GSoC 2015 project :

https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas#Project:_Advanced_Metadata_HUB

I think problem is not located in Exiv2. We can solve it by digiKam
metadata import, as we already do with other kind of metadata written
by other proprietary software (as Nikon NX, Aperture, LR, etc...)

Thanks in advance