[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:44:23 BST 2015

Note :Exiv2 update to 0.25 is VERY important due to a huge list of
bugfixes, especially about video files support.

Exiv2 0.24 is not a TLS version and the problem is the delay between
version. 0.24 to 0.25 => 1,5 y

I hope to see more Exiv2 releases in the future. 2/3 month with bugfixes
will be the best. Don't forget that Exiv2 is used everywhere in digiKam.
It's a critical dependency.