[Digikam-users] Renaming a picture takes ages

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:29:35 BST 2015

> In all cases, please follow instructions here about "For hangs out or
> dysfunctions" :
>
> https://www.digikam.org/contrib

First time I read this: "To turn on debug mode, use kdebugdialog tool
<http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kde-runtime/kdebugdialog/index.html> *to
switch on right digiKam debug spaces before to run it*, else nothing will
be printed to the console."

and I don"t find this very clear. It seems to have been automatically
translated from some foreign language, but the result doesn't make much
sense (at least for me, as english is not my native language).

I tried to launch kdebugdialog in a console, and see a big "Debug Settings"
list with checkboxes. I guess I have to uncheck everything but the Digikam
settings.
Will try this next time I'll have the problem.

Marie-Noëlle

--
[image: Agir pour le futur] <http://agirpourlefutur.com>    [image: Vallée
Borgne Info] <http://vallee-borgne.info>