[Digikam-users] Folders, albums and collections

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:41:30 BST 2015

Very dangerous. I suggest that, in the future, all Albums be virtual.
That is, initially you get Albums matching folders, but removing
Albums should not
imply removing folders. Removing folders should be done by using the OS. Digikam
should deal with managing its database only.
Note that for most users (specially novice users) having Albums and
Virtual Albums can be confusing,
and they could easily think that they are removing a virtual Album
while they are removing a folder... with its pictures.

Agus