[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Thu Jul 30 09:50:16 BST 2015

On Wednesday 29 July 2015 23:24:00 Philip Johnsson wrote:
> I just uploaded Digikam 4.12.0 to my PPA and just want to inform that I
> can't support builds for Ubuntu 14.10 (utopic) anymore as that Ubuntu
> release have reached official end of life and is no longer supported for
> new builds on Launchpad. Builds and packages of digikam are available for
> 14.04 (trusty) and 15.04 (vivid) on my PPA.
>
> Happy digikaming!
>
> /Philip

Hmmm thanks for the info...then I have to upgrade to 15.04 first, but on my virtual machine
(Kubuntu 15.04) I am missing the themes and themes configuration doesn't seem to work.
Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Don't know anymore what else stopped me (brought me back to 14.10) from upgrading to
15.04, so I'll have to give it another shot I guess since support is over...

THanks for all the work!

Cheers,
Sjoerd