[Digikam-users] Rename not working on Dual Format

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 15:40:27 BST 2015

On 11-7-2015 23:28, Mick Sulley wrote:
> I have set up Import to auto rename my pictures (the Customise button is
> on) and to use extension based sub-albums.
>
> taking jpeg rename on import all works fine.
> taking raw and jpeg they do not get renamed.
> just take jpeg they do get renamed.
How about only raw? Did you tick "leave my RAW's alone", or the
equivalent? I am not at my pc, I can't recall the literal option.

I did tick it, and I besides excluded my raw's from showing at all by
entering '-NEF' in the file-extension dialog, giving me precious little
experience with raw in DK ;-)

Perhaps if raw's are excluded one way or another, they also get filtered
out when renaming.

Best regards,

Boudewijn