[Digikam-users] Digikam doesn't start: Permission denied!?!?

Héctor Pacheco hectorpachecofuentes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:48:27 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with libmarblewidget20 because as you know it's a
shared library with Marble and when I try to start digiKam by the
Konsole, it send me the next message:

"digikam: error while loading shared libraries: libmarblewidget.so.20:
cannot open shared object file: Permission denied"

I just tried to install both programmes again and even
libmarblewidget21 (from
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/KDE:Applications/openSUSE_13.2/libmarblewidget21.ymp?base=openSUSE%3A13.2&query=libmarblewidget21)
but it doesn't work and it shows me the same message... I started SuSE
in root mode and digiKam started, so I could get the components list:

digiKam version 4.11.0
CPU cores: 4
Demosaic GPL2 pack support: Unknown
Demosaic GPL3 pack support: Unknown
Exiv2 can write to Jp2: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Jpeg: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Pgf: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Png: Yes
Exiv2 can write to Tiff: Yes
Exiv2 supports XMP metadata: Yes
LibCImg: 130
LibEigen: 3.2.2
LibExiv2: 0.24
LibJPEG: 80
LibJasper: 1.900.1
LibKDE: 4.14.8
LibKExiv2: 2.4.0
LibKGeoMap: 3.1.0
LibKdcraw: 2.4.2
LibLCMS: 2060
LibLensFun: 0.3.0-0
LibLqr support: yes
LibPGF: 6.14.12
LibPNG: 1.6.13
LibQt: 4.8.6
LibRaw: 0.16.0
LibTIFF: LIBTIFF, Version 4.0.3 Copyright (c) 1988-1996 Sam Leffler
Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Marble Widget: 0.19.95 (0.20 Beta 3)
Parallelized demosaicing: Unknown
RawSpeed codec support: Unknown
Baloo support: Yes
Database backend: QSQLITE
Kdepimlibs support: Yes
Kipi-Plugins: 4.11.0
LibGphoto2: 2.5.5.1
LibKface: 3.5.0
LibKipi: 2.2.0
LibOpenCV: 2.4.11
Sqlite2 support: no

Can you help me someway?... I have a lot of work and I need to
restablish my digiKam soon as possible. Thanks!

--
Saludos.

Héctor Arturo Pacheco Fuentes
Médico Veterinario