[Digikam-users] Feature request: check for duplicates before import

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jan 17 15:03:59 GMT 2015

Le 17/01/2015 15:56, Florian Hennig a écrit :

> Yeah thats not working too because the restored files have filenames
> like f2152196776.jpg :)

oh... I already have had this from sd card restore.

are there metadatas? if so it could be possible to restore from metadata
data.

I sort my photos by date, this makes it not too hard to compare if I
found several copies. It's very often the case, because I keep photos on
the sd card as long as possible as supplementary backup.

it's even possible to rename files according to metadata

jdd