[Digikam-users] Wishes

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Sep 26 19:18:48 BST 2014

Hi,

Are there any plans of making layers in the digikam editor, for example in the
form of brush adjustments? I so much would like to be able to add a filter on a
painted mask!

Just create an adjustment mask, and work with digikam tools as usual...

As it is, I need to open in a foreign app, which costs saving files on the way,
if I am not mistaken. And there is no KDE application doing a nice job, I gave
up on using krita for this, so I have to fight with either gimp or darktable -
both are UI nightmares, and both are costly to open given the limited
resources of my equipment.

An of course staying inside digikam would be just very, very cool ;)

Kindly,
Anders