[Digikam-users] Shortcut to toggle highlights of over-/underexposure?

Victor Engmark victor.engmark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:58:25 BST 2014

It would be great to be able to toggle the highlights of over- and
underexposure (solid black/white) *globally*. Sometimes it's useful in
preview as a metric to pick a good exposure to process, and in RAW
import preview and the editor it's obviously useful to check if the
levels are good. If this already exists (I couldn't find anything like
this in the shortcut menu or on Google) I'd like to know the shortcut,
otherwise I guess it's a feature suggestion.

Cheers