[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.4.0 on Elementary OS

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:10:05 GMT 2014

If I understand you right you don't get any schemes to choose from in
digikam > settings > themes > configuration menu? themes are optional and
it's up to you and your distribution what schemes you have installed and
listed there. They are standard KDE schemes and should be installed
together with differnent KDE theme
 packages that you choose to install on your KDE system.

/Philip