[Digikam-users] Digikam Removed on Mint

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Fri Oct 17 23:04:10 BST 2014

I just had a bunch of updates to Mint which included DK v4.4 but it
removed DK.  Trying to reinstall I get a series of problems
  digikam : Depends: libkgeomap1
  libkgeomap1 : Depends: libmarblewidget18
  libmarblewidget18 : Depends: libastro1
  libastro1 is already the newest version.

Last time around I had to add ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports but I already
have that, any suggestions what I can do to solve this?

Thanks
Mick