[Digikam-users] Mailinglist still working?

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Oct 6 19:56:44 BST 2014

I have tried to use the mail archive in the past but without any
success.  As far as I can see is is only possible to view within one
month, so to see if a topic has been discussed at any time needs over
100 searches, which in my view is not practical.

Is there a more efficient way to search the archive?

Thanks
Mick