[Digikam-users] Face Tagging - Just People?

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Nov 23 21:09:21 GMT 2014

When tagging faces is there any way to restrict the drop down list to
just people?  At the moment I see all tags which makes selection a bit
more difficult and a lot more error prone, especially when I have loads
of faces to tag.

Also, I am running 4.4.0 on Mint and it is so much more stable than
previous versions, just spent a couple of hours detecting, tagging and
editing and it has not crashed at all!  Seems faster as well. Well done
development team :)

Mick