[Digikam-users] 2 problems tagging multiple images

Phil philtuckey at free.fr
Thu May 29 07:13:52 BST 2014

The sidecar problem mentioned below is running dk 4.0.0 and 3.5.0 on
OSX, my usual os. However I have a dk 3.3.0 on linux which does not show
this problem. Therefore I want to try older versions of dk on OSX. I was
able to compile 3.4.0, which shows the same problem.

I was unable to compile 3.3.0, because of the following error. Anyone
know if I can change a compile flag or something to get past this? Thanks.

[  4%] Building CXX object
extra/libkdcraw/libraw/CMakeFiles/libraw.dir/internal/demosaic_packs.cpp.o
In file included from
/Users/pat/Images/digikam/source/digikam-3.3.0/extra/libkdcraw/libraw/internal/demosaic_packs.cpp:38:
/Users/pat/Images/digikam/source/digikam-3.3.0/extra/libkdcraw/libraw/internal/./wf_filtering.cpp:686:1:
error:
       control may reach end of non-void function [-Werror,-Wreturn-type]
}
^
1 error generated.
make[2]: ***
[extra/libkdcraw/libraw/CMakeFiles/libraw.dir/internal/demosaic_packs.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [extra/libkdcraw/libraw/CMakeFiles/libraw.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2