[Digikam-users] Tagging deletes image-clueless

Andrew Fritz photo at fritztech.com
Sun May 4 14:03:56 BST 2014

Another test: set up the new collection on a different drive (non-SSD),
maybe a external USB. Test again.

Try to isolate the factors.

Email: photo at fritztech.com
Phone: 703-665-9454
Andrew Fritz, Photographic - Weddings and Portraits
  http://www.fritztech.com
  https://www.facebook.com/AndrewFritzPhotographic
Arlington Real Estate Photography
  http://www.arlingtonrealestatephotography.com