[Digikam-users] Still can't get readable tooltips in Digikam 3.1.0!

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Jan 26 11:21:47 GMT 2014

I am running Ubuntu since long time, and had this kind of matter since a
long time with digikam on Gnome like desktop environnement.

It appears to me that the GTK+ KDE graphic component is buggy.

Go In digikam setting / Others (or Various, I have menu in French "Divers"/

and select something else than "GTK+" in graphic component style option
(still not sure of the exact menu entry). Personally I've chose
"Cleanlooks"

I think it should fix your matter (anyway, it fix mine).

Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/