[Digikam-users] How to import/export picasa stars?

mix4music david.merckle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:09:46 GMT 2014

I noticed that some of my old folders have a "Picasa.ini" file instead of
".picasa.ini".

Probably due to an older version of Picasa ?

Here is an updated version of the script which processes "Picasa.ini" as
well as ".picasa.ini" files :

picasaStarsToExif.py
<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668164/picasaStarsToExif.py>

And contrary to what i said in my previous post, there is no need to search
for "JPG" and "jpg" separately to find all images in digikam : the search
seems to be case insensitive.