[Digikam-users] File weight different in Digikam than in other file management tools

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 22:01:26 GMT 2014

2014/1/20 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>

> digiKam has a common settings panel for saving image :
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/12057207215/

Is it also used by the batch tool manager? Because I don't use the editing
function in Digikam.

> For JPEG, you have quality. Set it to 100 to have the best result.

Not an option in that case.
In fact, I almost only use JPEG conversion to publish pictures on the net;
so; I need to apply some compression.

> 2nd setting is Choma sub-sampling. Set to None, as explained in tool
> tip from my screenshot.

Why is it you have some tool tip here, and there is none in my Digikam
version (3.5)?

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie