[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.0 won't run on Linux Mint 17.1: vanishes after album scan

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Fri Dec 19 21:39:31 GMT 2014

I don't know if this helps but my
/etc/apt/official-package-repositories.pref looks like this

Package: *
Pin: release o=linuxmint
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: origin packages.linuxmint.com
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: *
Pin: release o=Ubuntu
Pin-Priority: 500

Are there any other files that are relevant?  I'm happy to share my
settings even though I don't fully understand what all of them mean :)

Mick