[Digikam-users] Integration with external editors

Jake Vickers jake at v2gnu.com
Sun Aug 17 19:19:12 BST 2014

Thanks Gilles - I do indeed have this as well. I can also edit the image
with Darktable from the Preview Image screen.
When I am done editing an image in Darktable, is there an easy was to
have that edited image show in Digikam as well, possibly as a new
version? Or would saving it back to the directory the image resides from
Darktable be the only option?