[Digikam-users] digikam 4.2.0 : artefacts in previews

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Wed Aug 6 07:42:24 BST 2014

Gilles,

the files are too big to be sent by email. Please download the
screenshot and the original jpg from my web page:

screenshot: www.robert-zeller.org/transfer/DK-4.2.0-artifact-shot.jpg
(see the strange pattern in the dome of the mosque and the poor resolution)

original: www.robert-zeller.org/transfer/0012-SR-2014_05_06_170343.jpg
(file is about 15 MB)

I don't see this behavior in previous versions of DK

Best regards,

Robert