[Digikam-users] Can "Sharpen" be parallelized?

ultimateclem ultimateclem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:05:50 BST 2014

I said CUDAs, but i mean opencl (or  your prefered lib using GPU/CPU
combination). I know this is a lot of work, and that is not possible right
now. But some times, when i'm waiting for the end of a routine wathcing tv,
i dream of a really speed version of digikam. I'm using digikam for
professionnal purpose, all my pictures (more than 400 pix for a wedding)
are done in digikam... so i'm very concerned with speed.
Gilles, i would love to help the team, but i'm really unable to write a
single line of code, sorry.

Clément Moignard