[Digikam-users] Geolocation in Raw Imagefiles

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:19:03 BST 2014

Hi,

Now I have not tested it for a while but there have been problems with
coexisting metadata(e.g. tags) and geo coordinations in the xmp sidecar
files.

If you test, with one pic, to write metadata to the xmp file and then
geolocate I wouldn't be surprised if there will be only geo-data in that
file. The same would also happen the other way around.

/Anders