[Digikam-users] Tooltip text has changed to pale green. Help!

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Sep 29 13:42:04 BST 2013

I run DigiKam on Debian with Gnome and I had a similar problem.

My understanding is that when you install Digikam with a Gnome desktop
it also installs part of KDE and that is where you need to adjust the
settings.  What I did was -

install systemsettings and run from a terminal
go to Applications Appearance > Colors > Colors and change Tooltip Text
to a darker colour

Hope that helps
Mick