[Digikam-users] Greetings

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Sep 2 19:50:48 BST 2013

On Mandag den 2. september 2013 11:45:45, cgw993 at aol.com wrote:
> I sure am getting plenty of labels here from salesmen, notice that I have
> not attacked anyone personally.   Everything I have said is true and can
> easily be verified by the user by checking their firewall or Netstat.  Why
> do you think I have received so many replies, because what I have said is
> true.

1. I don't think anyone have problems with your message, rather with your
tone. Being polite and constructive will help.

2. Digikam contacting the internet in order to make nice features work, is not
a problem for the rest of us. I can not remember anyone complaing about such
in the 8 years I used digikam.

Kindly,
Anders