[Digikam-users] Greetings

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 19:42:08 BST 2013

Ok here we do, the mailing list is getting ready to censor me.  Now I am
"slandering" the software.  Either use your firewall, or read about nestat
an all of its parameters to check for internet enabled files.   Using the
firewall is likely much easier assuming you have a reasonable quality
firewall software.   I am not slandering the program at all.  It does in
fact have open internet connections that are not disclosed to the user.