[Digikam-users] Open album in file manager opens Audacious audio player instead?

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Sun Mar 17 23:13:35 GMT 2013

On 17/03/13 23:36, Den wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> When I try to open an album in my file manager (right click on album ->
> open in file manager) it opens the Audacious audio player instead. I'm
> running Digikam 3.0.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 with Gnome 3 desktop environment,
> so I would have expected it to open Nautilus (or Dolphin instead). I did
> not find a setting where I could fix this behaviour. Does anyone else
> have the same problem? What does DK open, when Audacious is not installed?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Greetings,
> Den

Den,

Install "systemsettings' from the Ubuntu Software Centre. It allows you
to change the default programs that will run in KDE. Look in the
"Default Application" settings.

Alternatively, in terminal...

type "sudo apt-get install systemsettings" the provide you log-on password;

then type "systemsettings" and a program will appear allowing you o
change system wide KDE settings.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides