[Digikam-users] Renaming of pick labels / color labels

H. Jürgen Karbach HJKarbach at gmx.de
Sun Mar 10 10:55:44 GMT 2013

Hello,

it isn't a every days job for me to set the workflow status of images.
And I don't like to Post-it my monitor, even more I'll finished the DIY monitor
hood ;) , so it would be handy to customize the pick labels by renaming them
for better according to individual workflow.
No, no. I'm not color-blind. But I have more than one workflow, as I'm amateur
photographer with a bunch of interessts and and "customers", who decides
themselves what's published in the different medias.

Color labels (flags) (in german "Auswahlmarkierung" <=> selection marks) only
offering "rejected", "not yet decidet", "accepted". For internal decision I use
the stars. For "customer" decision, and that's what the flag are intended for,
it would be fine to have 2 flags more.

Jürgen Karbach